Two Essential Ingredients For Every Recipe


The other day, I found myself in a situation I haven't been in for quite a while. Running around , trying to work , and cook at the same time. I was having problems working , because I was hungry, and I couldn't concentrate on what I had going on in the kitchen because I was trying to work. This was frustrating , to say the least , and what is that smell ?
Smoke ? .... Smoke ! S#*+ !!!!

Now, I didn't just start cooking and walk away , but what had happened befalls every chef , and now it has occurred at the worst possible time. Right before Thanksgiving , and now I gotta vent the house , on top of a long list of every-year chores , and I'm still hungry , and still haven't finished the days work. Sitting down for a breather, I realize how this would have turned out to be a much more mellow day.... patience and concentration. The two ingredients every recipe needs.

Comments