Christmas 08 '


Hello , all . I gotta take the time to thank a few people at the holidays . For me , the Christmas spirit is still alive and well. With that I'm starting out with the best Director I've ever worked with. Deborah : more than words . I've accomplished so much this year , having gone from one side of life to the other in less than a flash , has been pushing me to the edge on several occasions . I mean , damn ! how much of a struggle will this be ? Only time will tell . I got an acting gig for Christmas , a new home , my personal life is safe , now all I need is my own ride . Also on my thank you list is my family. Thanks to you all for your understanding and patience. Even though I'm off living my life , you give me all the space I need , along with the side of me that is less easy to get along with , to do what I want . Next , I gotta thank all my friends , new and old , for your generosity and compassion. You give me the strength to go on . See ya 'll at the beach , Larry

Comments