Back For The New Year


Hello , everyone. I am back for the new year , and ready to bring you all more episodes of pizza know - how . I've gotten the thnigs I've needed for a long time . They will create a better show in my hands , and I know this will come through in my new pies . This season , I will focus on the serious artistry involved in making the classsic pizzas , the ones that leave em' wanting more the next night . My plans include a few interviews with other pizzaolo in my area , and foodies , from both near and far , sharing their passion for what is truly one of lifes greatest pleasures ... creating food that makes you laugh with joy .
Link

By the way , this is going to be a very exciting time to get out there and get your kitchen outfitted . Cookware and other household items , are gonna be priced really low this year . Yes , the economy . We can say it sucks because ,.... well there's no other way to describe it . Things are rough , but as for those of us that did save for a rainy day , It's making for some great deals . Yeah ! I got to get to www.amazon.com and started the buying off with a new pizza stone . I'll let you all know how it turns out , and this pizza stone will be in a kitchen wares review on this Vlog ... exclusively .
Larry

Comments