Midnite Hour




Midnight snacking is something near and dear to me . I make so many pizzas that they often end up on the lists for breakfast and , of course , the late nite munchies . Other foods that make it to the nite owl chow down are bananas , bread with cheeses , picante and avocado , and cereal . It's been a long time since I had the all time classic , a peanut butter / banana / jelly sandwich with a side of hot sauce of course . Hey ,like I said ... the late nite munchies .




As you can see from my post club diet , I get down . These snacks often keep me up way to late , but ya gotta live in the moment and when the chance for snackin' comes attackin '... well , it's on ! I've put together some pretty wild concoctions over the years , and some of my greatest pizza ideas were born out of these sessions of bliss and piggyness . Looking for a bit of cheese has taken me to the store , way into the A.M. , several times and when the mission called on my wild streak , that's when Kalamata , Fontina and Gorgonzola with thyme was born . It was kick ass .




So , as I write this , I realize that being a nite owl has served me well over the years . I like the quiet and peace that falls over the city at nite . My soul comes to life and I feel so happy ... and so hungry . Do any of you have that repertoire of weapons to fight back the cravings that need tending ? Let me know , please . Good nite .
*Larry*

Comments