Now, This Is Cool




Hello, viewers. Today has been pretty good to me. Life has thrown me another winner, with the introduction of a fellow pizzaiolo, who I met through http://www.bakespace.com/. This woman has traveled the world , in pursuit of the culinary arts, and recently returned to the United States to get married. She's got a wood fired pizza oven at home , and is interested in sharing the ways of the pie with me. I'm very excited about having met her , and will try to produce either a web-cast , or do an interview by some means of video conferencing with her. I don't know how the specifics would work out, but I do want to include the interview with my run up to March Madness. This would be a kick ass partner with my planned home-brew series on "Pie In The Sky", starting around mid- January. Stay tuned.
Larry



Comments