Bed Head and His Wishlist


This morning was not the good vibes , easy going time I like to start my days with. I didn't sleep to well. Tossing and turning , and I kept opening my eyes , suddenly , through-out the night , as if I was trying to catch the world changing , so if I opened them fast enough , and without thought , I could see it all happen. Not only did it not work , but I was exhausted when it was my normal time to wake up. Now , I don't like to get out of bed before noon , so when I couldn't go back to sleep , I just decided to rest my head . This worked for an hour or two , and then I remembered it was Sunday...football!

I got the energy to reach for the remote and turn the idiot box , I mean the T.V. , on. Today could be the day that I receive my Christmas miracle , the day when it all happens for me . Today could be the day that the impossible feat of pigskin odds comes out in this fans favor and delivers a win by all my hard luck , down and out teams. If the Cleveland Browns , The New York Jets , and The Oakland Raiders could all win on the same day...whew , calm down... it's still to early to get excited. Those of you reading this , that follow football , are probably aware of the near impossibility of these three teams winning on the same day , and even I think the odds are slim that the Jets or the Raiders will win again this year , but just what if they do ? After all ...t'is the season.

Larry

Comments