The Weight Is Killing Me


Starting with no fanfare , I began waiting in line at my own home . First , it was just a little bit , and I never knew how much time was in a day . Now , It's been two weeks and the anticipation is thick . After leaving my power adapter in a workshop , I called a friend in a frantic panic .
" Dude , I left it at the top row , in the middle , plugged into the floor ". A few days later and no return call . This means bad news . So I go to the school and look where I left it . Nothing . I ask around and even have the Head Administrator's assistant call the campus Police . Nothing . So I ordered one from Amazon.com and even sprang for the two day shipping . That was two weeks ago ... two weeks in the middle of filming . Filming with no camera . Thankfully , someone came through with a sweet Pentax 35 mm . with a really nice set up . Tree , you saved the day .


Now , I am also waiting on some fresh mozzarella and provolone to age in the cave and have even smelled it in my dreams . The dairy is putting it out as they normally do , but the demand has skyrocketed and put the milking in overdrive . So , I'm waiting on this , too . On top of everything else , I'm waiting on some equipment I need to put all I've been working on for a year into play . Once it's in action , my life is going into top gear . The wait is heavy .



*Larry*

Comments